With quality beer producers popping up all over the nation, you don’t have to travel very far to taste great beer; some of the best stuff is brewing right in your home state. Beer Lover’s New England features breweries, brewpubs, and beer bars geared toward brew enthusiasts looking to seek out the best beers New England has to offer, from bitter seasonal IPAs to rich, dark stouts.
Written by a local beer expert, Beer Lover’s New England covers the entire beer experience for the proud, local enthusiast and the traveling visitor alike.
- Brewery and beer profiles with tasting notes and full-color photos
- Must-visit brewpubs and beer bars
- Top annual beer festivals, tastings, and events
- Clone beer recipes for homebrewersn and hobbyists
- Food recipes made with local craft beer
- Beer-centric city trip itineraries with pub-crawl maps