Just like its big brother, the powerful Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub commands attention and to prove that smaller is better.
- Dimmable, Dual LED Light Adjust brightness and direction for extended runtimes, up to 500 hours on low. Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion. Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting.
- Charge Phones and other USB Gear Built-in 1A USB port with 3,000mAh battery for up to one full phone charge.
- Recharge Anywhere, Anytime Power up from Goal Zero Nomad solar panels, plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable, or swap out the internal battery with a spare 18650 Goal Zero Battery.
- THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE THE LIGHTHOUSE MINI LANTERN:
- The Sun:The Lighthouse Mini can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel can charge the Lighthouse Mini in about 4-6 hours.
- USB:The Lighthouse Mini Lantern can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source in about 4 hours.
- Lumens: 210
- Run Time: 4 - 500+ Hours
- Power Output: USB
- Recharge from: USB, Solar
- Battery: Li-NMC
- Weight: 8oz (226.8g)
GET TO KNOW THE LIGHTHOUSE MINI LANTERN