The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Kit provides everything you need to power your devices no matter where you are. The heart of the system is the Sherpa 50 recharging device, which can take on power from wall and car outlets or the included Nomad 13 solar panel, and distribute it back out to your devices on demand. USB devices can plug directly into the Sherpa 50, while the included bolt-on inverter allows it power devices with conventional wall plugs as well. The system is ideal for running communications and documentary equipment during expeditions in remote areas, and it's just as handy to have during a power outage at home, too.
- Charges up from a wall outlet in 2-3 hours, from a car outlet in 3-4 hours, and from a solar panel in 5-10 hours. Includes a Nomad 13 solar panel.
- Device run times: laptops 1-3 hours, tablets 15+ hours
- Included bolt-on inverter converts Sherpa 50 into a wall plug
- Compact and lightweight - weights less than 1 pound
- Charge every 3-4 months, to maintain battery life.
- For up to 1-year storage, discharge to 50%, remove fuse, shelve in cool temperature.
- Chart Times
- Charges from the following: Approx. charge time:
- AC wall charger 3 hours
- 12V car charger 3-4 hours
- GOAL ZERO Nomad 13 6-12 hours
- Charging port (8.0mm, blue, circle) 15-25V (30W max)
- USB Port 5V, 0-1.5A (7W max), regulated
- 12V port (6.0mm, green, hexagon) 12V, 0-6A (75W max), regulated
- Sidecar port (9mm, side) 9-13V, 0-10A (75W max), not regulated
- Laptop port (7.4mm, orange, square) 19V, 0-5A (75W max) regulated
- AC Inverter 110VAC (75W max), modified-sine wave
- Battery type Lithium-ion (NMC)
- Battery capacity 50Wh+ (2x3x 3.6V, 2.6Ah cells)
- Battery voltage range 9-13V
- BMS Built-in charge controller, and cell output protection
- Life-span hundreds of cycles
- Fuses 10A, standard car fuse
- Chainable Yes, with other Sherpa v2
- Weight 1.1 lbs
- Dimensions 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25
- Warranty 12 months
- Tested and Certified FCC, CE
- Operating usage temp. 32-104F (0-40C)