The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 is a portable recharging device that can gather power from a variety of sources and distribute it back to your devices when you need it most. It has enough capacity to charge up laptops, tablets, cameras, DVD players, CPAP machines, and more. Its versatility and portability makes it a great choice for people documenting expeditions in remote places, but it's just as handy to have during your next power outage at home, too.
- Charges up from a wall outlet in 2-3 hours, from a car outlet in 3-4 hours, and from a solar panel in 5-10 hours. Goal Zero's Nomad 13 solar panel is a good choice (sold separately).
- Device run times: laptops 1-3 hours, tablets 15+ hours
- Bolt-on inverter converts Sherpa 50 into a wall plug (sold separately)
- Compact and lightweight - weights less than 1 pound
- Package includes Sherpa 50 recharger and AC wall charger
- Charge every 3-4 months, to maintain battery life.
- For up to 1-year storage, discharge to 50%, remove fuse, shelve in cool temperature.
- Chart Times
- Charges from the following: Approx. charge time:
- AC wall charger 3 hours
- 12V car charger 3-4 hours
- GOAL ZERO Nomad 13 6-12 hours
- Charging port (8.0mm, blue, circle) 15-25V (30W max)
- USB Port 5V, 0-1.5A (7W max), regulated
- 12V port (6.0mm, green, hexagon) 12V, 0-6A (75W max), regulated
- Sidecar port (9mm, side) 9-13V, 0-10A (75W max), not regulated
- Laptop port (7.4mm, orange, square) 19V, 0-5A (75W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (sold separately) 110VAC (75W max), modified-sine wave
- Battery type Lithium-ion (NMC)
- Battery capacity 50Wh+ (2x3x 3.6V, 2.6Ah cells)
- Battery voltage range 9-13V
- BMS Built-in charge controller, and cell output protection
- Life-span hundreds of cycles
- Fuses 10A, standard car fuse
- Chainable Yes, with other Sherpa v2
- Weight 1.1 lbs
- Dimensions 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25
- Warranty 12 months
- Tested and Certified FCC, CE
- Operating usage temp. 32-104F (0-40C)