Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Goodr - Amelia Earhart Ghosted Me )
Did you know the first female aviator wrote a book called “How To Ghost At Mach Speed"? That's right, Amelia’s main impetus for learning how to fly was to get away from insecure dudes cramping her single lady style. Put on these tortoiseshell frames with brown lenses and you can ditch F-Boys with the same finesse. Now if you only had a plane...
Goodr's MACH Gs are a classic aviator style made to give you the speed if you feel the need. Plus, this smooth, sleek frame means no unsightly imprints on your nose from those weird nose pads on traditional metal aviator frames.
- NO SLIP: Goodr uses special grip coating and silicone nose inserts to construct their frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Goodrs frames are flight-weight to prevent bouncing when running, biking, beasting, or exceeding speeds of Mach 5.*
- ALL POLARIZED: The speed of light got nothing on you. These glare-reducing, polarized lenses with UV400 protection blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- ALL SPEED: An all new shape built to give you the ultimate speed advantage whether you're crushing beers or crushing your competition.
- FREE MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP: Included with purchase.
- Made For: Running
- Great For: Beasting, Biking
- Lenses: Gradient
- Fit: Medium to Wide
- Lens Height: 51mm
- Lens Length: 58mm
- Bridge Width: 11mm
- Arm Length: 155mm
- Frame Width: 144.5mm
*Not tested at hypersonic speed, but…they’re pretty sure.