Did you sob when you heard SkyMall went bankrupt in 2015? Or did you just find out, like Goodr just did? Either way, pour out a ludicrously small airline bottle of liquor. Then memorialize the delightfully bizarre magazine by wearing these blue aviator frames with gray-yellow lenses. NOW where will we buy dog lips, umbrella holders, and laser hair regrowth helmets?!
Goodr's MACH Gs are a classic aviator style made to give you the speed if you feel the need. Plus, this smooth, sleek frame means no unsightly imprints on your nose from those weird nose pads on traditional metal aviator frames.
- NO SLIP: Goodr uses special grip coating and silicone nose inserts to construct their frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Goodrs frames are flight-weight to prevent bouncing when running, biking, beasting, or exceeding speeds of Mach 5.*
- ALL POLARIZED: The speed of light got nothing on you. These glare-reducing, polarized lenses with UV400 protection blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- ALL SPEED: An all new shape built to give you the ultimate speed advantage whether you're crushing beers or crushing your competition.
- FREE MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP: Included with purchase.
- Made For: Running
- Great For: Beasting, Biking
- Lenses: Gradient
- Fit: Medium to Wide
- Lens Height: 51mm
- Lens Length: 58mm
- Bridge Width: 11mm
- Arm Length: 155mm
- Frame Width: 144.5mm
*Not tested at hypersonic speed, but…they’re pretty sure.