Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Goodr - Its All In The Hips )
“It’s all in the hips. It’s all in the hips. It’s all in the hips. It’s all in the hips.”
-- Chubbs Peterson, Golf Legend & Alligator Enthusiast
RIP Chubbs. Your hands-on (hand on?) approach to golf instruction was revolutionary. Goodr tried to be just as revolutionary with their special rose-tinted Flamingo Eye Lenses set in these black BFG sunglasses (and a whole lot less handsy).
Goodr wholeheartedly believes that golf is fun. Why does it have to be so serious? Lighten up! For that reason, they have dubbed their golf-specific lens “Flamingo Eye™ Technology.” All the HD contrast and performance without any of the self-importance.
- FLAMINGO EYE™ TECHNOLOGY: Polarized lenses enhance the colors on the course so you can see your ball as you sink your hole in one (or go OB...)
- NO SLIP: Goodr uses enhanced silicone inserts with special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sinking that flamingo putt.*
- NO BOUNCE: Goodr's frame is snug and lightweight with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you’re swinging out of your shoes.
- ALL COVERAGE: Wider polarized lenses provide more coverage, which also acts as a great disguise when you order your 13th John Daly after the beer cart staff has cut you off.
- NO GOPHERS: No one wearing these has ever mistaken the word gopher for golfer, causing them to be locked up with the key thrown away.
- Made For: Golfing
- Great For: Beasting, Biking, Running
- Lenses: Non-Reflective
- Fit: Medium
- Lens Height: 47mm
- Lens Length: 56mm
- Bridge Width: 12mm
- Arm Length: 155mm
- Frame Width: 146mm
*Flamingo is the new universally accepted official term for bogey.