Goodr's all new obsidian on obsidian Circle Gs. By definition, obsidian is the hard, dark, glass-like volcanic rock formed by the rapid solidification of lava without crystallization. It's the perfect name for their hipster-y-est style, since by definition a hipster is the hard, dark, glass-like person formed by the rapid solidification of personality without self-actualization.Introducing the new Circle Gs! Goodr designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re doing squats with a dog in your arms or sipping a nitro cold brew.
- NO SLIP: Goodr uses a special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Goodr's frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS: Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- Made For: Running
- Great For: Beasting, Biking
- Lenses: Mirrored Reflective
- Fit: Medium
- Lens Height: 42mm
- Lens Length: 53mm
- Bridge Width: 12mm
- Arm Length: 141mm
- Frame Width: 138.5mm