Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Goodr - Kitty Hawkers' Ray Blockers )
Some people say the Wright Brothers were rocking a pair of these teal framed pink accented aviators when they decided to block out not just the rays at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, but also their peer Glenn Curtiss from modern aviation history, because if they can build the world's first aeroplane, then they can certainly build the world's first time machine. Is this info true? We don't know. But some people said it.
Goodr's MACH Gs are a classic aviator style made to give you the speed if you feel the need. Plus, this smooth, sleek frame means no unsightly imprints on your nose from those weird nose pads on traditional metal aviator frames.
- NO SLIP: Goodr uses special grip coating and silicone nose inserts to construct their frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Goodrs frames are flight-weight to prevent bouncing when running, biking, beasting, or exceeding speeds of Mach 5.*
- ALL POLARIZED: The speed of light got nothing on you. These glare-reducing, polarized lenses with UV400 protection blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- ALL SPEED: An all new shape built to give you the ultimate speed advantage whether you're crushing beers or crushing your competition.
- FREE MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP: Included with purchase.
- Made For: Running
- Great For: Beasting, Biking
- Lenses: Reflective
- Fit: Medium to Wide
- Lens Height: 51mm
- Lens Length: 58mm
- Bridge Width: 11mm
- Arm Length: 155mm
- Frame Width: 144.5mm
*Not tested at hypersonic speed, but…they’re pretty sure.