The ergonomic design and use of advanced materials make these the ultimate four-season dog booties.
- Ergonomically shaped booties are easy to put on, and remove; secures around the leg with adjustable hook-and-loop closure
- Tough, grippy soles provide reliable traction on a variety of terrain
- Durable 420-denier Cordura® nylon sidewalls are flexible and forgiving
- DuraStretch® fleece laminate on top and tongue increase comfort
- Reflective tape at the ankle improves safety when light conditions decrease
- Mesh storage bag included
- These are sold as a pair of boots. One pair = Two boots.
- Small 2.25'' wide x 2.75'' long
- Medium 2.5'' wide x 3'' long
- Large 2.75'' wide x 3.5'' long
- X-large 3.25'' wide x 4'' long
Sizing: length is measured from the tip of the toenail to the back of the rear pad. Width is measured across the widest part of the paw while bearing weight. Front paws are usually larger than rear paws.