Granite Gear - Lutsen 55 Backpack
Designed with lightweight, durable and water-resistant materials, the Lutsen 55 represents an optimum blend of longevity and performance. It includes all the features you need to keep moving smoothly on the trail. With water-resistant zippered compartments, large stretch woven pockets and adjustable tool holders, the Lutsen 55 keeps your things safe, organized and close at hand. The Lutsen 55 comes equipped with Granite Gear’s innovative Re-Fit Air Current suspension, a system that allows for a fully customized fit that can be adjusted anywhere. After customizing your Air Current Suspension, an already superior load-transfer system becomes specific to your body type, and allows you to carry your gear over long distances as comfortably and efficiently as possible.
- Refit full adjustable torso length with dual density shoulder harness
- Refit fully adjustable (from 28-40 in) dual density hip belt
- Zippered stretch mesh hip belt pocket
- Extreme water resistant barrior zippered tricot lined hip belt pocket
- Hydration port & internal hydration sleeve
- Tool loops & adjustable tool holders
- Large side, stretch woven pockets
- Side and front compression straps
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- Refit AC frame with 40 lb load rating
- Small/medium torso 14 - 18"
- Large/X-large torso 18 - 22"
- Volume 55 L
- CI 3356"
- Weight 3.1 lbs
- 100D highttenacity nylon with barrior DWR
- 210D hightenacity tipstop nylon with barrior DWR
Looking to get the best fit from your Granite Gear pack? Click here for a comprehensive pack sizing guide for Granite Gear Packs!