Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Granite Gear - Nimbus Trace 62 )
Granite Gear incorporated the key elements of their award winning, trail tested Ozone pack and added stretch woven upper side zipper pockets, a center lateral stretch mesh pocket and improved the lower side stretch pockets. Plus, they added a floating & removable lid for those times when you really want to keep your weight down. Add Granite Gear's new cooler Advection back panel and you have yourself a sweet hiking companion that will comfortably carry 40+ pounds!
- The arched Line-Loc compression system saves weight over webbing and allows the load to be cinched tight in every direction side, front and top as well as allowing additional gear to be lashed to the pack. The Line-Loc cord can easily be replaced by the user if it wears out from extended use. Durable and versatile stretch mesh pockets on the bottom of the sides work well for water bottles and the tall front center pocket is great for damp tarps or ultralight tents.
- New Advection Backpanel When it comes to load transfer, ergonomics and airflow not all suspension systems are created equal! Most of Granite Gear's competition still use low cost HDPE plastic and an aluminum stay or two.
- Granite Gear's reengineered 3D TopoFlex frame is engineered to fit the topography of your back and mimic the way a back naturally flexes. The single “pivot point” attachment system on the shoulder strap and belt allow for a more precise fit and better freedom of movement while continuously supporting the load and directing it to your hips or shoulders and allowing some of the load to be carried throughout the back. Because of this system the load can be shifted to be carried by different muscle and skeletal groups.
- Granite Gear's new Advection back panel allows for the air to flow over the back moving heat out while still maintaining significant contact and following the natural topography of the human back thus complimenting the ergonomic load carriage benefits of the TopoFlex frame and harness system.
- Capacity: 62 Liters
- Capacity (cu. in.): 3,800 cubic inches
- Weight: 4 lbs. 12 oz.
- Weight (metric): 1.8 kilograms
- Fits torso: 18 - 22 inches
- Fits waist/hips: 30 - 34 inches
- Material(s): Cordura nylon/ripstop nylon
- Frame material: Molded plastic
- Pack access: Top