Weekend campers and impulsive travel addicts feed the habit with the Amber 44 women’s backpack. This capable 44-liter pack is ideal for one- or two-night stays in the woods, long weekends in the desert, and week-long surf trips when the bulk of your cargo space is taken up by beach books, sunscreen, a sleeping bag and a shorty wetsuit. A bottom-panel access zipper makes pitching your bivy and packing up a breeze, while features like adjustable fit, internal hydration management, and women’s-specific TrailFlex suspension keep the Amber 44 ready for the trail.
- TrailFlex wishbone suspension and TrailFit adjustable hipbelt
- Removable raincover stows easily in its own designated pocket
- Top-loading design with bottom U-zip access panel
- Removable lid with dual zip pockets and underside security zip pocket
- Shove-It expanding front stuff pocket for on-the-go storage of larger items
- Dual side water-bottle/accessory drop-in pockets
- Oversized device-compatible hipbelt zip pockets
- Side compression straps
- Bottom compression/sleeping pad straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe retainers and loops
- Daisy chain lash points on lid and front of pack accept Goal Zero solar panels
Size Volume Weight Torso Length S 44 L 1.44 KG / 3 LBS 1 OZ 16" - 18" M 46 L 1.45 KG / 3 LBS 3 OZ 18" - 20"
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking