The Gregory Baltoro 65 backpack offers a variety of storage and organization options. This 65 liter Gregory pack features side pockets large enough to store 32oz water bottles, a pack cover that doubles as a rain cover when the weather turns unexpectedly, and a sturdy waist belt with waterproof pockets for your phone, keys, or anything else you need to keep dry. The burly Baltoro internal frame backpack is best for people who tend to pack on the heavier side but still want a supportive suspension no matter the weight. If you are looking for a backpack that will help carry you through your weekend away, the Gregory Baltoro 65 is the bag for you.
Helpful Tip: Gregory also makes a 75 liter version of the Baltoro if you are looking for extra space or to extend your trip a few extra days.
- Response A3 Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses rotate to your unique body geometry for a custom fit.
- 3D Air hipbelts and harness designed with Gregory's precurved technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Wishbone aluminum frame with anti-barreling cross-stay provide structure for the Response A3 system and deliver weight to the ComfortGrip lumbar pad with removable LumbarTune pad to customize fit.
- Matrix breathable backpanel with layered, multi-density foam for the right balance of support, airflow and cushioning.
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of bag for easy unloading when you get to camp.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hipbelt pocket with YKK AquaGuard&rgeg; zipper for quick access to your phone or camera.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Double barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Four top pocket attachment points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower attachment points.
- Frame type: Internal Wishbone
- Suspension Technology: Response A3
- Compartment Access: Top / U-Zip / Bottom
- Closure Type: Drawcord / Zipper
- Number of External Pockets: 9
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Raincover Included: Yes
- Hipbelt Included: Yes
- Hipbelt Pockets: Yes
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Yes
- Removable Daypack: Yes
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Yes
- Fits Torso (MD): 16”-18" / 40.6 - 45.7cm
- Fits Hips/Waist (MD): 28" - 48" / 68.5 - 119.4cm
- Weight (MD): 4.84lbs / 2.20 kg
- Volume (MD): 65L / 3966cu in
- Rain Cover Weight: 0.22 lbs / 100g
- Sidekick: 0.29lbs / 132 kg
- Max Carry Weight: 50lbs / 23kg
- Packed Dimensions: 30" x 13" x 13" / 76.2cm x 33cm x 33cm
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Internal Frame Material: Aluminum
- Pack Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD / 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 630D High Density Nylon
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Multi-Density LifeSpan EVA foam