Clear your schedule, 'cause the amount of good times one can pack into a Gregory Baltoro 65's gonna fill out the weekend. Made for getting neck deep in the wilds, this pack has all the bells and whistles needed for heading off-the-beaten-path. The A3 Suspension custom fit keeps the Baltoro close to your body's unique geometry. A Matrix breathable backpanel is designed to mitigate sweat and keep air flowing on your back. And a breadth of pockets and panels were tailored to fit all the essentials, and even a few luxuries, needed for backpacking excursions.
Helpful Tip: Gregory also makes a 75 liter version of the Baltoro if you are looking for extra space or to extend your trip a few extra days.
- Response A3 Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses rotate to your unique body geometry for a custom fit.
- 3D Air hipbelts and harness designed with Gregory's precurved technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Wishbone aluminum frame with anti-barreling cross-stay provide structure for the Response A3 system and deliver weight to the ComfortGrip lumbar pad with removable LumbarTune pad to customize fit.
- Matrix breathable backpanel with layered, multi-density foam for the right balance of support, airflow and cushioning.
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of bag for easy unloading when you get to camp.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hipbelt pocket with YKK AquaGuard&rgeg; zipper for quick access to your phone or camera.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Double barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Four top pocket attachment points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower attachment points.
- Frame type: Internal Wishbone
- Suspension Technology: Response A3
- Compartment Access: Top / U-Zip / Bottom
- Closure Type: Drawcord / Zipper
- Number of External Pockets: 9
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Raincover Included: Yes
- Hipbelt Included: Yes
- Hipbelt Pockets: Yes
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Yes
- Removable Daypack: Yes
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Yes
- Fits Torso (MD): 16”-18" / 40.6 - 45.7cm
- Fits Hips/Waist (MD): 28" - 48" / 68.5 - 119.4cm
- Weight (MD): 4.84lbs / 2.20 kg
- Volume (MD): 65L / 3966cu in
- Rain Cover Weight: 0.22 lbs / 100g
- Sidekick: 0.29lbs / 132 kg
- Max Carry Weight: 50lbs / 23kg
- Packed Dimensions: 30" x 13" x 13" / 76.2cm x 33cm x 33cm
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Internal Frame Material: Aluminum
- Pack Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD / 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 630D High Density Nylon
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Multi-Density LifeSpan EVA foam
|Capacity (L)||SM: 62L / 3783cu inMD: 65L / 3966cu inLG: 68L / 4150cu in|
|Weight||SM: 4.65 lbs / 2.11 kgMD: 4.84lbs / 2.20 kgLG: 5.14lbs / 2.33kg|
|Main Material||210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD / 210D High Tenacity Nylon|
|Dimensions (in)||SM: 28" x 13" x 13" / 71.1cm x 33cm x 33cmMD: 30" x 13" x 13" / 76.2cm x 33cm x 33cmLG: 32" x 13" x 13" / 81.3cm x 33cm x 33cm|