Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Gregory - Baltoro 75 Backpack )
Gregory's Baltoro 75 liter backpacking pack was designed to take you from trail to camp and back again. This spacious Gregory backpack boasts an impressive 75 liters of space and includes a removable day pack that fits snugly against the frame of the pack and doubles as a hanging reservoir sleeve. The Award-Winning Baltoro Response A3 suspension cradles your back and hips as if it takes pounds of weight off your pack and you hike to new heights. This iteration comes in two different colors, a deep navy blue and a ferocious orange.
Looking for a pack that has the same features but you don’t need just as much space? The Gregory Baltoro 65 is the backpacking pack you’ve been looking for.
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- LumbarTune removable 10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
- Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment.
- Twin side-mounted zippered gear pockets.
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket.
- External access sleeping bag compartment with removable internal divider
- Weights: Small: 5.1 lbs / Medium: 5.5 lbs / Large: 5.8 lbs
- Body Dimensions: 31.5" x 19.0" x 14.5"
- Volume: 75 L | 4576 cu in