Gregory - Deva 60 Backpack
A heroine's journey awaits you. And where better to keep essentials stowed than the Gregory Deva 60? A pack equipped with Janes of All Trades in mind. Its Response A3 suspension works to distribute weight and relieve pressure where needed while shuttling a weekend-getaway's worth of cargo. Additional features provide users with ease of access to items like water, sunglasses, phones, layers, snacks, trekking poles, and more. Whatever you choose to bring, the Deva's got your back.
- Response A3 Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses rotate to your unique body geometry for a custom fit.
- Women's Specific 3D Air hipbelts and harness designed with Gregory's precurved technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Wishbone aluminum frame with anti-barreling cross-stay provide structure for the Response A3 system and deliver weight to the ComfortGrip lumbar pad with removable LumbarTune pad to customize fit.
- Matrix breathable backpanel with layered, multi-density foam for the right balance of support, airflow and cushioning.
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of the bag for easy unloading when you get to camp.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hipbelt pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper for quick access to you phone or camera.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Double barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Four top pocket attachment points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower attachment points.
- Internal Frame: Yes
- Suspension Technology: Response A3
- Compartment Access: Top / U-Zip / Bottom
- Closure Type: Drawcord / Zipper
- U-Zip Access: Yes
- Number of External Pockets: 9
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Raincover Included: Yes
- Hipbelt Included: Yes
- Hipbelt Pockets: Yes
- Removable Daypack: Yes
- Trekking Pole Attachments: Yes
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Yes
- Fits Hips/Waist: 27" - 47" / 68.5 - 119.4cm
- Weight: 4.61lbs / 2.09kg
- Volume: 60L / 3661cu in
- Rain Cover Weight: 0.21lbs / 95g
- Sidekick Weight: 0.29lbs / 132g
- Max Carry Weight: 50lbs / 23kg
- Packed Dimensions: 28" x 12" x 12.5" / 7.1cm x 30.5cm x 31.8cm
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Frame Material: Aluminum Pack Body 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD / 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 630D High Density Nylon
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Multi-Density LifeSpan EVA foam