Gregory - Men's Drift 10 H2O Biking Pack
When you combine a fully loaded bike-specific organization, a three-liter 3D Hydro reservoir and the Shift RS adjustable hipbelt, the Drift 10 becomes the ideal all-around MTB backpack for daily trail ripping.
- Includes 3D Hydro quick drying, soft molded reservoir (3 Liter) with integrated drying hanger.
- Dedicated zippered hydration sleeve with routing sleeve and SpeedClip hydration hangar for a one-handed, snap-and-go connection.
- Shift RS adjustable, breathable ride stability belt for a custom fit and bounce control.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the Drylock bite valve.
- Matrix breathable die-cut backpanel.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front zippered pocket with bike specific organization and key clip.
- Front durable stretch mesh pockets for quick storage and reflective attachment loops to carry a helmet.
- Front light loop for night riding.
- Top zippered quick-access pocket.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Suspension Technology: Shift RS
- Compartment Access: Panel
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Number of External Pockets: 4
- Reservoir Capacity: 3L
- Hipbelt Inclued: Yes
- Fits Torso: 16" - 21” / 40.6 - 53.3cm
- Adjustable Hipbelt: Yes
- Fits Hips/Waist 28" - 48" / 71.1 - 121.9cm
- Weight: 1.56lbs / 708g
- Volume: 10L / 610cu in.
- Max Carry Weight: 15lbs / 6.8kg
- Packed Dimensions: 18.5" x 9" x 6" / 47cm x 22.9cm x 15.2cm
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Pack Body: 210D Cryptorip HD Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 420D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Matrix Venitlated EVA Foam