Icebug - Arcus W BUGrip GTX
Arcus can withstand tough weather thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX® Invisible membrane. The membrane is integrated with the upper material, making it even softer and more comfortable than a traditional membrane bootie construction. This shoe is for the user that wants to have extra cushioning, whether it might be for longer runs, recovery runs or when running with a backpack. To enhance the comfort and great running feeling it has a rocker midsole to reduce pressure on the forefoot and heel and aid the momentum forward - giving a smooth stride. The midsole is made of compression molded EVA which enables a natural dual density where the forefoot has a higher density - giving a more responsive toe-off. This gives great comfort on longer runs and yet provides responsiveness and a great running feeling. The BUGrip outsole has thirteen dynamic studs that provide reliable traction on all winter surfaces.
- High cushioning and comfort
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- BUGrip outsole with 13 dynamic steel studs
- Upper with bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
- GORE-TEX® lining is Bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester/ Ortholite Hybrid®
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA
- Weight: 275 gram
- Drop: 6 mm
- Last: Regular fit with straight big toe line and roomy toe box
- Studs: Studded
- Usage: Running, Winter running
- Insole: Ortholite Hybrid®, lined with solution dyed and Bluesign® certified textile made with 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester textile.
- Lining: Bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester.
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
- Torsion: Medium flex
- Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® 13 carbide tip studs
- Upper Part: Bluesign® 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester. Protective TPU mudguard.
- Water Protection: Water proof