Icebug - Haze Mid BUGrip GTX Men's
The Men's Icebug Haze Mid Biosole GTX is a lightweight mid-cut shoe for winter multi-usage, from speed hiking to everyday use in the city. A modern shoe that focuses on comfort, made on a platform and with functional light materials coming from the running category. The GORE-TEX® membrane offers comfortable waterproofness. Haze has torsional stability and full cushioning. It´s featured with a protective mudguard all around the foot to protect against abrasion in tough terrain. The collar and tongue have comfortable and soft padding. With the Biosole™ outsole, the shoe provides traction and comfort even in cold temperatures.
- BUGrip® outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- Fully cushioned and high comfort level
- Mid-cut support and protection
- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets.
- Weight: 430 gram
- Last: Wide
- Studs: Studded
- Insole: OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS-certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution-dyed. Removable.
- Lacing: Classic shoelaces
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane with bluesign® and Oeko-Tex 100 certified lining textile
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
- Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
- Upper Part: Bluesign® PET polyester, solution-dyed, 100% recycled, and GRS certified. Protective TPU mudguard
- Usage: Walking, Hiking
- Water Protection: Waterproof
The North Face - Mens VECTIV Fastpack Insulated FUTURELIGHT
Oboz - Mens Andesite Mid Insulated Waterproof
Kamik - NationPLUS Men's Winter Boot$99.99
Icebug - Metro2 BuGrip Boots - Men's$199.95
Pajar - Basel