Icebug - Women's NewRun BUGrip GTX
NewRun is the first real road running shoe from Icebug and it aims at all those that want to keep logging miles all year long. Why deviate from (or cancel!) the regular workout routine only because conditions got wintry? High comfort has been in focus when developing this shoe and then a waterproof GORE-TEX® upper crowned with the BOA® Fit System were obvious features to add. Low temperatures don’t go well with a narrow fit so the last has a roomy toe box and a straight toe line. The sole is well cushioned and its wide base both stability and long distance comfort are achieved. BUGrip outsole with dynamic steel studs makes running on icy surfaces feel like a walk in a park.
- BUGrip outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs.
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- BOA® Fit System
- Roomy toe box
- Bluesign® polyester textile upper.
- GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®
- Weight: 666 gram
- Drop: 7 mm
- Last: Medium
- Studs: Studded
- Usage: Running, Winter running
- Insole: Ortholite Hybrid®, solution dyed and recycled bluesign® certified Polyester mesh
- Lacing: BOA® Fit System
- Lining: Oeko-Tex and bluesign® certified GORE-TEX® Extended lining
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
- Terrain: City streets, Ice, Snow
- Torsion: Medium
- Outersole: Rubber. with BUGrip® 17 carbide tip studs
- Cushioning: Full
- Upper Part: Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester; Welded TPU mudguard