Injinji - Midweight Mini Crew NuWool
The Outdoor series is made from NüWool™ Merino wool fiber for the ultimate in foot comfort and performance. Outdoor is designed to provide the desired level of cushioning, stability, support, and comfort for all outdoor activities while preventing blisters and maximizing wool’s inherent natural properties making it ideal for all weather conditions.
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Protective Cushion: Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Fiber content: 43% NuWool™ 43% Acrylic, 12% Nylon 2% Lycra®