Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Injinji - Midwight Crew Nuwool )
Price From: $17.95
Run, hike, bike – these socks are built for playing outside. Injinji's patented five-toe design eliminates the skin-on-skin friction that causes blisters and hot spots – and helps promote a natural splay, and more comfort and confidence on gnarly terrain. Made from wool, these hiking and backpacking socks are soft, odor-resistant, and regulate temperature. Midweight padding cushions, arch support is built-in, mesh at the top keeps feet cool, and the cuff design stays in place to seal out dirt and trail debris.
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Fiber Content: 43% NuWool™ 43% Acrylic, 12% Nylon 2% Lycra®
- Sock Height: Mid Calf