Julbo - Montebianco 2
Montebianco 2 is the perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes. The lines of this now iconic Julbo model have been completely redefined for a more contemporary look showcasing its dynamic sporting credentials. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses have new Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge making them a benchmark model for the mountains. And you can still count on their protective design and removable side shields for safe exploration of new horizons at altitude.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Lens size: 56
- Age: Adult
- Hinges: Non
- Base: 8
- Temple length: 125
- Distance: 15
- Lens depth: 43
- Weight: 28 g
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.