Julbo - Zephyr
When racing for hours at a time, you need glasses capable of offering maximum comfort and dealing with all the conditions along the way. Designed for all extreme runners, the Zephyr feature some highly innovative concepts: maximum ventilation even during periods of intense effort, perfect vision in all conditions thanks to their photochromic lenses, and adjustable temples to keep them in place. Everything you need so you can concentrate on performance and pleasure.
- Panoramic: Wide lens surface for broad field of vision
- 3D Fit Nose: Special wingtips are adjustable in every direction so that the glasses can be adapted to every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Full Venting: Aerated structure that allows complete air circulation to avoid fog.
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair.
- Asian Fit: The ergonomics of the frame are adapted for facial shapes.
- 360° adjustable temples: Can be bent in every direction allowing for a custom fit
- Spectron 3: Cat. 3 lens, with a flash coating colored, is suitable for all types of activity.
- Zebra: This photochromic (cat. 2 to 4) anti-fog lens is ideal for mountain biking, trail running, climbing, cross-country skiing, etc.
- Zebra Light: This photochromic (cat. 1 to 3) and anti-fog lens is ideal for trail running, mountain biking, etc.