* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - B.F.C. 100 Boot )
The K2 B.F.C. 100 boot has set the bar as one of the most comfortable, warmest, and easiest to put on/take off boots on the market. The 103mm lasted shell provides all day comfort from the moment you put the boots on in the parking lot or lockers until the last run of the day and on through apres with the crew. The Apres Mode feature on the B.F.C. 100 unlocks the upper cuff from the lower part of the shell for maximum comfort and mobility while waiting for the tram, grabbing lunch at the car, or hauling gear through the parking lot. The B.F.C. 100 also features fully replaceable/upgradeable outsoles for added grip and increaded lifespan of the boot.
- Custom Thermo Shell – The shell can be heat molded, punched, ground and customized with your favorite boot fitter for optimized comfort and performance. The shell can be widened up to 6 mm with this process.
- Hands Free Entry – Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, K2 is able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- Energy Interlock – A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Après Mode – Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift to apres and beyond, while still allowing to lock down for all-mountain performance.
- CushFit Liners – Lasted with a blend of open cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable yet supportive fit.
- Last – 103mm
- Flex: 100 – A moderate flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Dual Material Replaceable ISO 5355 Outsoles
- Forward Lean Adjustment – 12° or 14° with Power Wedge.
- Cuff Alignment – Dual +/- 2 degrees.