Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - B.F.C. 100 Ski Boot )
This ski boot was Built For Comfort. The new B.F.C. 100 lets you slide in and out of a wider, roomy last without even using your hands. K2’s brand-new B.F.C. incorporates the long-lasting on-hill performance of their Energy Interlock tech with a convenient Après Mode walk feature so the good times follow you off the hill.
- NATURAL STANCE/NATURAL STRIDE: Supportive flex profile and design for a natural stance when standing in line at the ticket office, tram or chairlift and a natural stride when walking through the parking lot, trudging up the stairs or across the village.
- APRES MODE: Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift our lift to après and beyond, while still allowing to lock down for all-mountain performance.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, K2 is able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- DUAL CUFF ALIGNMENT: Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
- HANDS FREE ENTRY: Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: New removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles for K2's BFC boots collaboratively designed to work with Marker's Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn't compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing (sold separately).
- Boot Width: 102mm
- Boot Flex: Medium
- Liner Fit: CushFit
- Sizes Offered: 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5, 28.5, 29.5, 30.5
|Last Width (mm)||102|