The BFC 120 is for the folks who need a bit more room in their ski boots. With a 103mm last and a performance-oriented 120 flex, these boots are packed with features like K2's Cushfit liner, Après Mode walk mode, Hands Free Entry, and a heat-moldable shell, all of which add up to the ideal blend of comfort and performance.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- HANDS-FREE ENTRY: Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- CUFF ALIGNMENT INDEX: Single lateral sided cuff alignment for +/-1 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- BOOT WIDTH: 103mm
- LINER: CushFit
- WALK MODE: Walk Mode
- SKI BOOTS CATEGORY: Comfort
- BOOT CATEGORY: Comfort
|Last Width (mm)||103|