* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - B.F.C 90 Women's Boot )
The K2 B.F.C. Women's 90 has set the bar as one of the most comfortable, warmest, and easiest to put on/take off boots on the market. The 103mm lasted shell provides all day comfort from the moment you put the boots on in the parking lot or lockers until the last run of the day, and on through apres the family and friends. The Apres Mode feature on the B.F.C. unlocks the upper cuff from the lower part of the shell for maximum comfort and mobility while waiting for the tram, grabbing lunch at the car, or hauling gear through the parking lot. The B.F.C. also features full replaceable/upgradeable outsoles for added grip and increased lifespan of the boot, adding to the features list and solidifying the B.F.C as the most comfortable boot in the game.
- Women's Specific Last – A lower cuff height, volume and narrower heel to accommodate women's lower leg and foot shapes.
- Women's Adjustable Cuff – Adjustable rear cuff support that can be customized to fit with any calf shape.
- Custom Thermo Shell – The shell can be heat molded, punched, ground and customized with your favorite boot fitter for optimized comfort and performance. The shell can be widened up to 6 mm with this process.
- Hands Free Entry – Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- CushFit Liners – Lasted with a blend of open cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable yet supportive fit.
- PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, K2 is able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- Natural Stance / Stride – Supportive flex profile and design for a natural stance when standing in line at the ticket office, tram or chairlift and a natural stride when walking through the parking lot, trudging up the stairs or across the village.
- Après Mode – Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift to apres and beyond, while still allowing to lock down for all-mountain performance.
- Last – 103mm
- Flex: 90 – Medium-stiff flex suited to athletic and progressing intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Cuff Alignment – Dual +/- 1 degree.
- Forward Lean Adjustment – 12° or 14° with Power Wedge.
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Dual Material Replaceable ISO 5355 Outsoles