Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - Clicker X HB Mens )
For the demanding snowboarder that refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. The all-new K2 Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel metal mount point; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. Toolless forward lean adjustment lets you dial in your stance on the fly, and a 3° cant on the chassis helps keep you in your natural riding position.
Clicker Bindings are only compatible with K2 Clicker Boots, available here.
- GF NYLON CLICKER™ X HB CHASSIS: Quick energy transfer and heel-to-toe response while allowing the snowboard to flex naturally tip to tail.
- 3° CANTED FOOTBED: Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- FULL COVERAGE EVA FOOTBED: Absorbs shocks, dampens the ride, and keeps the snow out of the hardware.
- GF NYLON AT CLICKER™ X HB HIGHBACK: Adding fiberglass to the highback provides a better response and edge pressure throughout a heelside turn.
- 6061-T6 ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM HEELCUP: A quick adjustment allows the rider to add forward lean without tools or the removal of gloves.
- ONE-TOOL ADJUSTMENT: A #3 phillips head screwdriver allows riders to easily adjust the heelcup for a precise fit.
- MD: 6 - 9.5 US Men's
- LG: 10+ US Men's