Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - Women's Clicker X HB Step-In Snowboard Binding )
For the woman that knows what she wants; comfort, performance, and convenience. The all-new Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel metal mount points; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response. Connection points at the toe and heel allow for a familiar flex and feel, giving the rider the lateral mobility that feels comfortable out of the box. A fiberglass-filled female specific highback provides just the right amount of support and a 3° cant on the chassis helps to put riders in the natural riding position.
Only compatible with K2 Clicker Boots, available here
- GF NYLON CLICKER™ X HB CHASSIS: Quick energy transfer and heel-to-toe response while allowing the snowboard to flex naturally tip to tail.
- 3° CANTED FOOTBED: Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- GF NYLON AT CLICKER™ X HB HIGHBACK: Adding fiberglass to the highback provides a better response and edge pressure throughout a heelside turn.
- 6061-T6 ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM HEELCUP: A quick adjustment allows the rider to add forward lean without tools or the removal of gloves.
- ONE-TOOL ADJUSTMENT: A #3 phillips head screwdriver allows riders to easily adjust the heelcup for a precise fit.
- SM: 5 - 7.5 US Women's
- MD: 8 - 10 US Women's