This is the kind of board that you hop on and all you want to do next is give the cold shoulder to your responsibilities and go shred every day. The K2 Cold Shoulder Snowboard is made with a mid-soft flex and a directional combo-camber, meaning it's set up as an ideal all-mountain board. There's no barrier of entry here, just get this puppy on your feet and start making some turns and you're going to have a good time no matter who you are or what terrain you're riding.
- Directional Combination Camber Profile
- Rhythm Core
- ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon
- Sintered 4000 Base
- 2x4 inserts
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Flex: Medium (5 on scale 1 soft to 10 stiff)
- Setback: .75"
|Weight Range||90 - 160+||100-170+||100-170+||120-200+|