Give your grom a leg up on fundamental control and comfort with the Indy - one of K2's friendliest youth skis. A Catch-Free Rocker makes for smooth, easily initiated turns and a forgiving flex. Keep your family's ski genes alive by making it fun from the beginning with the Indy.
- Catch-Free Rocker – Effortless turn initiation at slower speeds to aid learning.
- Cap Construction – Molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials within the top layer of the ski. Cap skis are generally lighter weight and more forgiving with excellent resistance to topsheet chipping.
- Sizes: 76, 88, 100, 112, 124, 136
- Rocker Type: Catch Free Rocker
- Core Construction: Composite Core
- Bindings: Not Included
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip|