Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - Luv 100 LV Women's Boot )
The K2 LUV 100 is designed to be the most versatile performance women's alpine boot on the market today. By combining four different TPU's with an optimal shell wall thickness to construct their all-new Powerlight shell, they've engineered a boot designed for elite performance with the lowest possible weight. Stiffer PU is strageciatlly placed where the boot meets bindings and along the spine of the boot for immediate power transfer, and medium and softer PU surrounds the body of the boot and near the instep to dampen vibration for ease of entry. The shell is fully TPU heat moldable so you and your boot tech can dial in the fit to your specific foot features. The FastFit instep entry feature helps the boot slide off and on with ease. The outsoles can be canted in 0.5 degree increments up to 3 degrees to match your body's natural stance. And the women's specific adjustable cuff allows for the perfect fit regardless leg length or calf shape.
- Women's Specific Last – A lower cuff height, volume and narrower heel to accommodate women's lower leg and foot shapes.
- Women's Adjustable Cuff – Adjustable rear cuff support that can be customized to fit with any calf shape.
- FastFit Instep – Softer TPU materials designed into the instep area of the Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Custom Thermo Shell – The shell can be heat molded, punched, ground and customized with your favorite boot fitter for optimized comfort and performance. The shell can be widened up to 6 mm with this process.
- LuxFit Pro Liner – Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a high density power collar and a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
- Powerlite Shell – The totally new Powerlite shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine boots on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots.
- PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, K2 is able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- Energy Interlock – A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Last - 100mm
- Flex: 100 – A stiff flex most suitable for advanced to expert skiers.
- Forward Lean Adjustment – 12° or 14° with Power Wedge.
- Cuff Alignment – Dual +/- 2 degrees.
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Dual Material Replaceable ISO 5355 Outsoles
|Ability Level||Advanced, Expert|
|Last Width (mm)||100|