* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - Women's Mindbender 110 Alliance Boot )
Stiff Flexing and yet ultralight, the K2 Mindbender 110 Alliance Ski Boots are the freeride boots you’ve been waiting for. With 50 degrees ROM, tech inserts, and a whole host of customizable features, the Mindbender 110 Alliance answers the call for hard-charging ladies looking to push their skiing – both in and out of the resort.
- POWERLOCK SPYNE: Rugged, precise and intuitive. The Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for 50 degree range of motion when hiking and an unforgiving, powerful connection while skiing. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17°.
- FAST FIT ENTRY: Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- RIPCORD POWER CINCH STRAP: Quick Release Pull Tab unlocks the cinch cam mechanism.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- FRICTION FREE CUFF PIVOT: Low friction cuff pivot to ease range of motion.
- CORE: Powerlite Shell - 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight.
- BOOT CATEGORY: All-Mountain, Freeride
- BOOT WIDTH: 98mm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1575g @24.5
- LINER: PrecisionFit Pro Tour
- TECH FITTINGS: Tech Fittings
|Binding Compatibility||AT, Tech|
|Last Width (mm)||98|