* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
K2 - Mindbender 130 Ski Boot
Built with a heat-moldable Powerlite shell, Friction Free Cuff Pivot, tech fittings, and a burly 130 flex, the Mindbender 130 is the versatile freeride boot you need for both chairlift-assisted and human-powered endeavors. When it comes time to venture beyond the resort, flip the Powerlock Spyne into walk mode and appreciate the impressive 50-degree range of motion as you power uphill to your next objective.
- POWERLOCK SPYNE: Rugged, precise and intuitive. The Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for 50 degree range of motion when hiking and an unforgiving, powerful connection while skiing. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17°.
- FAST FIT ENTRY: Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- FRICTION FREE CUFF PIVOT: Low friction cuff pivot to ease range of motion.
- LINER: PowerFit Pro Tour
- WEIGHT: 1740g @26.5
- LAST: 98mm
|Binding Compatibility||AT, Tech|
|Flex Rating||Very Stiff|
|Last Width (mm)||98|