* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
The K2 Mindbender 90C Alliance Skis are the ideal choice for a strong intermediate skier looking for a light and powerful ride to shred everything on. Designed for the skier who spends most of her time on groomed but loves powder days and off-piste adventures as she gets the opportunities, the Mindbender 90 C Alliance combines great maneuverability with the edge hold you need on firm days. Make the most of your day on the hill with a ski that does it all superbly - the Mindbender 90 C.
- All-Terrain Rocker: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Aspen Veneer: Lightweight and resilient, great all-around material.
- Torsion Control Design: At the core of the Mindbender Collection is the Torsion Design Control Philosophy. It's a notion that edge grip and driftability don't have to be mutually exclusive. So from that starting point K2 developed two tech solutions intended to create skis that initiate and grip through the forebody, without sacrificing the ability to drift and cut free on the backend.
- Carbon Spectral Braid: A variable angle carbon fiber laminate allows the torsional and longitudinal stiffness to be adjusted independently. This construct keeps skis lighter and more playful for conditions when power and damping are less important.
- SlantWall Sidewalls: Beveled ABS sidewalls reduce weight while retaining exceptional edgehold.
- Dimensons: 127/90/113
- Ski Rocker: All Terrain Rocker
- Ski Radius: 14.5m @ 163cm
- Best Use: Freeride, All Mountain, Piste
- Construction: Carbon
- Weight: 1473g @ 163cm