K2’s all-new Pinnacle Pro is K2's gift to freeriders needing a lighter boot with the power of the Pinnacle 130. K2 has streamlined its lightweight, eco-friendly, and temperature-stable Pebax® shell and integrated tech fittings into the shell injection, making the Pinnacle Pro compatible with both alpine and tech bindings. The K2 Pinnacle Pro was designed to climb quicker and barrel back down like a backcountry boss.
- PEBAX: Pinnacle Pro Model, Lightweight, eco-friendly material with bio-resin for temperature stability.
- SYNCHRO INTERLOCK: Built on the Energy Interlock design platform, the Synchro Interlock enables the simultaneous release of both an internal wedge and the Interlock. When released, the Synchro Interlock delivers greater fore and aft range of motion for more efficient touring. Engaging the wedge and Interlock functionally creates an all-mountain boot, with 100% of the flex index and uncompromised downhill performance. This user-friendly design can be locked or released with the flick of a ski pole for on-the-go efficiency.
- INTEGRATED TECH FITTINGS: Tech fittings are fully integrated into the shell injection, instead of just the outsole pods. This design guarantees greater strength, improved torsional stiffness, durability, and makes these outsoles compatible with both DIN-alpine and Tech bindings.
- DUAL CUFF ALIGNMENT: Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
- OPTIONAL VIBRAM® ISO 9523 RUBBER OUTSOLES: Vibram® ISO 9523 rubber touring sole upgrade available for added grip, traction and security when climbing or hiking more technical terrain. Sold separately.
- Boot Width: 100mm
- Boot Flex: Stiff
- Liner Fit: PrecisionFit
- Sizes Offered: 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5, 28.5, 29.5, 30.5
|Binding Compatibility||Alpine, AT, Tech|
|Flex Rating||Very Stiff|
|Last Width (mm)||100|