* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - Recon 120 MV Boot )
The K2 Recon 120 is loaded with all the tech but without the weight of a high end performance alpine boot. By combining four different TPU's with an optimal shell wall thickness to construct their all-new Powerlight shell, K2 has engineered a boot designed for elite performance with the lowest possible weight. Stiffer PU is strategically placed where boot meets bindings and along the spine of the boot for immediate power transfer, and medium and softer PU surrounds the body of the boot and near the insteap to dampen vibration for ease of entry. The shell is fully TPU heat moldable so you and your boot tech can dial in the fit to your specific foot features. The FastFit instep entry feature helps the boot slide off and on with ease.
- FastFit Instep – Softer TPU materials designed into the instep area of the Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Custom Thermo Shell – The shell can be heat molded, punched, ground and customized with your favorite boot fitter for optimized comfort and performance. The shell can be widened up to 6 mm with this process.
- PrecisionFit Pro Liner – Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre-molded ankle pockets and a high density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit.
- Powerlite Shell – The totally new Powerlite shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine boots on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots.
- PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, K2 is able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- Energy Interlock – A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Cuff Alignment – Dual +/- 1 degree.
- Forward Lean Adjustment – 12° or 14° with Power Wedge.
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- 45mm PowerCinch Power Strap
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex suitable for advanced to expert level skiers.
- Last – 100mm