* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - Spyne 130 LV Boot 2018 )
The premier boot in K2’s Performance Collection, the Spyne 130 is a stiff, powerful boot for dirivng skis through turns. Emphasizing smooth and deliberate power transfer, rivet-less Spyne technology eliminates inconsistent flex patterns found in other boots, while heat-moldable PrecisionFit Pro liners provide maximum fit customization and replaceable outsoles provide season after season durability.
The low volume boot at 97mm also will fit smaller foot profiles and provide even more secure performance fits.
- Powerfuse Spyne: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Precision Fit Pro Liner: K2’s premium, heat molded liner featuring a molded/last design, foam lower, moldable asymmetric tongue, power collar, and a power wedge.
- Cuff Alignment Index: Dual sided cuff alignment for +/- 2 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Power Wedge: A removable spoiler for adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
- Replaceable outsoles: Dual-injected soft and hard thermo plastic urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots.
- Sizes: 24.5 – 30.5
- Strap: 40mm power cinch
- Forward Lean: 12 to 14 degrees (with power wedge)
- Cuff Alignment: +/- 2 degrees
|Ability Level||Advanced, Expert|
|Flex Rating||Very Stiff|
|Last Width (mm)||97|