* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
A performance boot for the resort with a moderate flex, K2’s Spyre 100 offers the best of both worlds. The 100 flex is still enough for powerful skiing yet soft enough for finesse turning in variable conditions, and fully customizable and warm Lux Fit Pro Liners allow a fine tune fit for maximum comfort and performance.
- Powerfuse Spyne: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Lux Fit Pro Liner: Strategically combined heat moldable foam and traditional foam liner featuring a molded/last design, foam lower, moldable asymmetric tongue, strategically placed EVA foam, power collar, and a power wedge.
- Padded Mid Grip: Dual injected thermos plastic urethane (TPU) for added grip and traction.
- Cuff Alignment Index: Dual sided cuff alignment for +/- 2 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Power Wedge: A removable spoiler for adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
- Replaceable outsoles: Dual-injected soft and hard thermo plastic urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots.
- Sizes: 22.5 – 27.5
- Strap: 40mm Velcro powerstrap
- Forward Lean: 12 to 14 degrees (with power wedge)
- Cuff Alignment: +/- 2 degrees
|Ability Level||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Last Width (mm)||100|