* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( K2 - Women's SpYre 100 Boot )
Gold-lined on the outside and Intuition®-lined on the inside, the all-new SpYre 100 delivers a shining all-mountain performance. K2’s Lux Fit combines both heat-moldable and traditional foam for a sweet balance between streamlined function and long-lasting comfort. Offering a forgiving yet powerful 100 flex on the sturdy SpYre platform, the Spyre 100 is engineered for all-day, all-season, all-condition skiing with timeless style.
- Energy Interlock: A rivet-free technology that locks the cuff and shell in both the forward and aft direction. This fundamental technology gives the boots life and power ideal for all-mountain and freeride skiing where you encounter a wide variety of conditions and terrain. When the boot flexes forward, the Interlock stretches, creating a buildup of energy. This not only puts lower stresses on the boot material but also produces a smoother, more efficient load transfer, delivering a more natural flex and dynamic performance in all conditions.
- PowerFuse SpYne: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, we are able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- Dual Cuff Alignment: Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
- POWER WEDGE/FORWARD LEAN: The Power Wedge is a removable spoiler for accommodating varying calf shapes and adjusting your desired forward lean angle. The Power Wedge increases forward lean by two degrees, moving the angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
- LuxFit INTUITION® heat-moldable liner: The LuxFit INTUITION® heat-moldable liner combines the performance and fit of a traditional PVC liner with the benefits of strategically placed ULTRALON EVA foam. Lasted for a precise “out-of-the-box” fit, the LuxFit INTUITION® also includes heat-Moldable Asymmetric Tongues to reduce shin bang and ensure smooth, precise flex initiation. The Power Wedge and Power Collar offer varied forward lean and the upper cuff support needed for taking advantage of challenging conditions.
- Boot Width: 100mm
- Boot Flex: Medium
- Sizes Offered: 22.5, 23.5, 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5
|Last Width (mm)||100|