* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
With a new, innovative sidecut, early rise, Hollowtech 2.0 and a race-inspired sandwich construction with carbon layers, the MX99 it the all-mountain ski that excels off-piste. From piste to powder, this all-arounder meets the needs of even the most demanding skiers thanks to its high performance and unparalleled stability.
- Hollowtech: Kastle patented, key technology is unique to ski manufacturing. By removing unneeded layers in the front of the ski they make the ski lighter. This results in several advantages: the ski becomes up to 30 % damper, the ski feels more stable, edge-grip is more powerful, steering is more precise and the overall weight is reduced. Kastle is equipping all skis with the larger HOLLOWTECH 2.0 — with the size of each Hollowtech adapted to individual model lines. A larger design for even better performance.
- Woodcore: Each Kästle ski is built with the finest wood core, manufactured with precision to one-tenth of a millimeter. This allows us to control the weight, responsiveness and dampening characteristics of the ski, resulting in a high-quality, durable product. The wood type, or combination of different woods, is individually catered to each model line, based on the ski‘s intended application. We guarantee unique handling with outstanding performance.
- Sandwich-Sidewall Construction: Kastle adapts their Sandwich-Sidewall Construction from alpine racing and consider this technology a distinguishing feature of all of their models. This design gives every Kästle Ski optimal flex and torsional rigidity, creating sensitive and direct power transmission and ensuring total control, even at high speed. They produce the TX99 with classic SANDWICH-SIDEWALL construction.
- Elliptical Radius: Each model is designed to have its own carving characteristics, which is based on the ski’s intended application, by adjusting the radius along the waist of the ski. The shape of the Elliptical Radius determines how quickly and aggressively the ski enters and exits a turn.
- Graphite Sinter Base: Kästle uses uncompromisingly high-quality UHM Graphite Sintered Bases, these are used in racing. The result: excellent sliding and wax absorption properties in a durable, long lasting base.
- Camber: Kastle builds their skis with classic camber and distinguish between Standard Camber and Low Camber: With STANDARD CAMBER, the ski center is clearly elevated and the contact points to the snow are far forward and back. The effective edge is longer and the ski initiates turns more quickly and precisely.
- Shovel and Tail: With the shovel and tail design, Kastle can refine the aggressiveness of their skis. The FAST GRIP SHOVEL is a short shovel in which the contact point and the widest part of the shovel are located far forward. This ensures a faster response at the beginning of the turn. The FAST GRIP TAIL is designed with a contact point at the widest part of the tail, near the end of the ski. This results is a more aggressive and precise performance at the end of the turn.
- Rise: With Rise technology, Kastle optimizes the shovel of the ski and control its float depending on the ski’s application. EARLY RISE improves float and enables easy handling for on-piste and all-mountain conditions.
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip|