* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
A true all-mountain ski for nearly every day of the season, from early season piste-skiing to late season corn, and everything in between.
The FX95 HP has highly durable ABS sidewalls, ideal for the demands of off-piste terrain. Two 0.5 mm titanal sheets, sandwich construction, LOW CAMBER, HOOK FREE SHOVEL/TAIL and a new KADURA surface for improved resistance are combined to achieve a classic, light and versatile ski.
- 95 MM WAIST: Narrow enough to easily handle the piste, yet wide enough for deeper powder, this ski adapts to whatever the mountain dishes out.
- PROGRESSIVE RISE ROCKER: provides easier and smoother handling with better floatation.
- SKI GEOMETRY: ELLIPTICAL RADIUS, a narrower turning radius in the shovel and tail, combined with a wider turning radius throughout the body of the ski, allows the ski to easily adapt to different terrain throughout the day or the season.
- WOOD CORE: A combination of ash and silver fir creates a strong, yet light ski that adapts to changing conditions throughout the day or season.
- HOLLOWTECH 2.0: The shovel delivers weight reduction and minimizes vibrations.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||95|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Ski Dimensions||Sidecut: 126 / 95 / 115 Radius: 16 m @ 165 cm|
|Weight||1810 g per ski @ 165 cm|