No afternoon, much less one spent chopping wood, is complete without a little bit of mulled apple cider and the Kavu Men's Stewart Insulated Shirt. This classically styled button-down features a soft, plaid flannel that offers hard-wearing warmth, while the added lining provides a little extra furnace-like fervor on those chilly afternoons. Not to mention, the two chest pockets and two hand pockets keep necessities like your corn cob pipe or knife close at hand.
- A classically styled button-down for chopping wood
- Soft flannel fabric features 30+ UPF rating
- Lining offers low-profile warmth and coziness
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Fabric: 5oz 100% polyester flannel twill
- +30 UV rated
- Multi colored plaid.
- Lining Fabric: 100% polyester
- Quilted filled taffeta
- Additional Information
Intended Use Commute, Day Hiking, Everyday, School, Ski/Snowboard Socks, Travel, Winter Material Cotton Properties Insulating