Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Kayland - Apex XT Mountaineering Boot - Men's (2008) )
The Kayland Apex XT is designed for ice, mixed terrain, and high-altitude mountaineering at moderate temperatures.
This automatic crampon compatible boot is super light weight, yet packed with the latest Kayland performance-enhancing technologies including the revolutionary eVent waterproof/breathable membrane.
- Ankle Lock System
- Dual-Zone Contact Lacing System
- Triple Force Midsole
- Upper in Microfiber + Ultra-Resistant Nylon
- Weight: 820 grams
- Insole: E.C.T. ICE
- Last: A5
- Lining: eVent®
- Sole: Vibram® Teton
- Upper: Microfiber + Ultra-Resistant Nylon
- Midsole: Triple Force Midsole
- Crampons: Automatic, Semi-Auto, Universal