Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Kayland - Ice Comp BD Boot )
The Ice Comp is a multiple world champion, taking Ukrainian Evgeny Krivosheitcev to multiple world titles. Ideal for ice climbing, dry tooling and mixed routes. The double lacing system, internal and external and the heel-retaining cup ensure the feet have maximum control and precision. New for this year the boot is available fitted with Black Diamond crampons.
- Ergonomic design wich conforms to natural flex of foot. Improved performance.
- Quick Lock interior bootie personalizes fit + improves safety.
- Incorporated Kayland Gator made from thermo insulating Neopropene.
- Ergonomically-shaped heel design for total support and comfort.
- Triple Force Midsole: New waterproof midsole completely rigid and 30% lighter than before with step-in heel crampon and dual density injection.
- LINING: THREE DIMENSIONAL MESH
- INSOLE: FIBERGLASS + ARAMIDIC FELT + ALUMINUM
- MIDSOLE: TRIPLE FORCE MIDSOLE
- UPPER: LIGHT PACK LEATHER + NEOPRENE
- WEIGHT: 970 gr WITH CRAMPON
- LEVEL OF RIGIDITY: 9
- CRAMPONS: BLACK DIAMOND RAPTOR CRAMPON INCORPORATED
- USE: Ice competitions, dry tooling.