Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Kayland - Super Rock Boots )
A new product from the Kayland stable, the Super Rock is a light-weight boot with a rear step-in crampon bail.
A new product from the Kayland stable, the Super Rock is a light-weight boot with a rear step-in crampon bail. It is extremely versatile and ideal for professional trekking. On particularly demanding or mixed terrain, even at high altitudes, these boots are very stable and offer excellent precision. The boot uses an ergonomic last design and incorporates well-designed technical features at the major wear points: the heel, ankle and toe.
- Upper: Nubuck leather waterproof 2.8 mm and Kevlar
- Lining: eVENT waterproof and breathable membrane
- Sole: VIBRAM KOMMANDOS
- Midsole: Shock Absorbing Microporous
- Footbed: Nylon and fiberglass 7 mm mid/high rigidity
- Last: MOUNTAIN ASYMMETRIC 1. The asymmetric last follows the natural shape of the foot.
- Colors: anthracite/red
- Weight: 810 grams/1.8 lbs