Keen - NXIS Evo Waterproof
What Keen loves most about hiking fast is experiencing more things. More sunrises from the overlook, more high fives at the summit, more post-hike tea with friends back at the parking lot. And more terrain — asphalt to trail to scree to stone steps. So they took the room-for-your-toes comfort, protection, and stability of their iconic hiker and gave it a running shoe feel with a waterproof, engineered knit upper and all-terrain tread.
- Famous Comfort Fit: 18 years in the making, Keen's original fit is built to hold your heel firmly in place and give your toes room to spread out.
- Iconic Toe Protection: Move fast over a variety of surfaces with confidence, not stubbed toes.
- All-Terrain Tread: Keen's proprietary horseshoe tread pattern grips from heel brake to toe roll.
- Care: Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
- Contoured Fit–Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
- Weight: 13.4 oz / 381.0 g
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Injected EVA midsole for surprisingly lightweight fit and feel
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
|Intended Use||Day Hiking, Trail Running|