Keen - Mens Pyrenees
Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the Pyrenees are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles. European styling conceals a KEEN.Dry membrane that seals out precipitation while allowing moisture to escape.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Care: Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Weight: 20.2 oz / 573.8 g
- Calf Circumference: 10.0 in / 25.4 cm
- Collar Height: 7.0 in / 17.8 cm