KEEN - TARGHEE II MENS
The Targhee II hiker from KEEN is ready for your off-road challenges. The KEEN.Dry membrane creates a waterproof seal. A removable metatomical footbed quickly molds to your foot's shape for personalized comfort. Breathable and durable, the leather and mesh upper lets you meet challenges with confidence.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Approximate weight per shoe: 15.4 oz/436.6 g
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Comfortable Durable Shoe
When I first put this shoe on I felt like I was putting on a sock. They felt great on my feet and held up amazingly well as I subjected them to hours of abuse leading 7 hour daily hikes in the National Forests of Southern California. A great choice for someone looking for a rugged waterproof hiker!